herbal tonics

Renew yourself inside and out with teas and tonics that tantalize and invigorate.

Monday, January 9, 2012

tea and love

Love and tea.  What's not to love?
“Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea.”  - Henry Fielding (1707-1754)

Ari thought compressed tea leaf hearts were so cool!
It's a new year and I am already thinking ahead to my one of my favorite holidays, Valentine's Day, and all of the mushy love quotes, recipes and herbs that symbolize love that I want to share with you.

So I'm getting started early. I plan on posting them periodically throughout the month of January up until Valentine's so beware!  We are talking good clean love and fun quotes here. This is a PG rated family site!

But speaking of love and herbs:  Did you know that some chai spices are good for the libido?  Cinnamon, nutmeg, black pepper, cardomon, and ginger all increase circulation and can help elevate energy and passion!  

Ylang Ylang, Jasmine and Rose also help balance emotions and enhance relationships.  These in essential oil form are powerful and lovely fragrances that naturally make me think of love and warmth.  (Not the cheap old lady rose smell, the really expensive real rose smell)

I am going to have fun with teas and yummy smells this week.  Hope yours is good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment